Policies and Conditions
We respect your choice of enjoying the facilities of Yoga Chautara and appreciate your careful consideration of application of policies and conditions to promote smooth, efficient and professional management of the Natural therapies learning and practice.
We respect that your time is valuable and we appreciate that you understand ours is too.
We have 48 hour cancellation policy. Cancellation has to be made in writing. If cancellation occurs with less than 48 hours notice, 30% cancellation charge applies.
Any cancellations that occur 48 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be rebooked at no additional cost to the client. Clients who make a booking and subsequently fail to present for their designated appointment (and have not written to inform the centre to cancel their appointment) , may result in a cancelled booking fee being applied ( which will be equal to the value of the designated appointment fee for that booking which had been made and subsequently cancelled).
All client records at our centre are treated confidentially and in accordance with legal and ethical requirements. Individuals have right of access to health information held about themselves. Request for access to client health information must be made in writing to the centre at the Reception with the evidence of identity. Fees may be applicable for accessing information contained in the client files.
Terms and conditions
When visiting Yoga Chautara it is important that you understand the following terms and conditions:
- The customer must ensure that they are medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities.
- Please note that customer may be asked about their personal health condition. But also know that it is for the customer’s benefit and to provide best service.
- Customers who have injuries or any serious illness are advised to seek doctor’s advice before their visit.
- The classes, courses and the treatment are supervised by qualified practitioner of the modality.
- A customer must always stop and rest if they are feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injury.
- Any activities done without instructor’s supervision or done unnecessarily more than what has been instructed, then Yoga chautara is not responsible for any injuries to the customer during their use of our facilities or participation in activities.
- The classes , treatments and courses my take from 60 minutes up to 120 minutes and from a day to allocated numbers of days.
- Informed consent either verbal or written, is obtained from the client depending on the nature of the treatment.
- Any time during your lesson and treatment you may choose to terminate the class or treatment , there will be no refund due for absent sessions.
- Payment may be made in advance or prior to the course or treatment commencement.
- Pricing is for the classes, courses and treatment only and doesn’t include any other additional products or services or items.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Classes and treatments are standard priced and no further discounts apply.